The National Anzac Centre offer several volunteering opportunities and always welcomes expressions of interest from those wishing to become part of our tight knit volunteer team. Volunteers form a very important part of the experience we offer our visitors. We have opportunities for everyone including school aged children, university students, people currently in the workforce and retirees!
Some of the benefits of volunteering at the National Anzac Centre include:
- Being part of one of Australia's most significant cultural experiences
- Meeting new people and gaining new skills and expertise
- Meet visitors from all over Australia and the World
- Free tea/coffee and light refreshments when on shift
- Work alongside the skilled National Anzac Centre team in delivering a visitor experience of international standard
Some of the roles volunteers undertake within the precinct include:
- Visitor information and assistance
- Curatorial projects
- Events and special occasions
- Gun firing crew
- Tour guiding
- Visitor transfers
- Cruise ship greetings
Due to the COVID-19 situation, volunteer services at the Albany Heritage Park are suspended until further notice. Out website will advise when National Anzac Centre and Princess Royal Fortress volunteer applications will recommence.